dvds from iceaz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why you want dvds of other peoples dogs doing the job, that makes me wonder , if it was a training vid for gundogs or hunting with hound then yes, if these dvds get in the wrong hands which they do the lads will in the end get pulled , would sooner watch me own dogs working ,i get more enjoyment out of it then sitting in the arm chair watching other peoples, arron your a nice lad but pack it in and get a job. ;) :whistle:

probably because some people enjoy watching other peoples dogs work aswell :yes:

if your the same arron from bestwood park notts then your one of the thickest crims ive ever come across.

i cant get on smoochers anymore but there was a thread started last year i think of this chap on ebay ripping everyone off for dvds.

the lad would set up an account get the money,,do a runner set up another within days,

had my lad for about £50 till i threatened to be on his door step as i was working nights in notts at the time.

he coffed up.

but theres a few folk on the other site wouldnt mind a chat im sure.

if your not the same arron,from notts thats into hunting and has a bit of bother with ebay selling hunting dvds then my oppoligies :11:

right heres the story i was selling dvds on ebay a long time back and they kicked me off due to copyright shite and i could not access any details to anybody if i owe any body any dvds email me with proof of what i owe you and ill sort them out

as i said ebay banned me and i could not see any details i rang them up but to know luck so if anyone out there i owe you owt forward me an email and ill sort em out

e.h.s@hotmail.co.uk

the lads on the other site were in contact with you via email and you replied fobbing them off blaming ebay as your doing now :clapper: with promises of sending what they payed for but you never did.

"english_hunters" was just one of the names used on ebay.

your a scummy f*cking tea leaf :clapper:

anybody after anything vid wise and cant get it shaun on the other sites your man. honest and reliable.

right heres the story i was selling dvds on ebay a long time back and they kicked me off due to copyright shite and i could not access any details to anybody if i owe any body any dvds email me with proof of what i owe you and ill sort them out

as i said ebay banned me and i could not see any details i rang them up but to know luck so if anyone out there i owe you owt forward me an email and ill sort em out

e.h.s@hotmail.co.uk

You owe me a copy of every dvd you sell, i want them asap. Or im emailing sporting days and grassing you up :tongue2::D

One thing, when we did that deal, well iv just noticed that you gave me lamper 3 twice so iv only got 1.3.4 could i swap one of the lamper 3's for lamper 2?

Edited by witton