dvds from iceaz

just a word too let people know of some of the scum you are dealing with on here a while back i ordered some dvds from a person on ebay i was told too send a cheque more fool me i did the cheque was cashed for £45 and no dvds turned up then low and behold an email on here from the same person on here when i enquired about a dvd i asked about the ones i had already paid him for he appologised and said he would send me some. a week later still no joy so for everyone on here dont be conned by ICEAZ he may be a desent bloke but he still owes me either some dvds or £45 for futher detail pm me

so beware

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ay cheeker f****r whitton

i was kicked off ebay for selling them and could not access the details so i have offered you the dvds i owe you mate i asked you for a list of the dvds you wanted mate but am waiting for a reply :signthankspin:

Edited by iceaz

just a word too let people know of some of the scum you are dealing with on here a while back i ordered some dvds from a person on ebay i was told too send a cheque more fool me i did the cheque was cashed for £45 and no dvds turned up then low and behold an email on here from the same person on here when i enquired about a dvd i asked about the ones i had already paid him for he appologised and said he would send me some. a week later still no joy so for everyone on here dont be conned by ICEAZ he may be a desent bloke but he still owes me either some dvds or £45 for futher detail pm me

so beware

iv had dvd,s off this kid no problems good quality,a top bloke to deal with.

why you want dvds of other peoples dogs doing the job, that makes me wonder , if it was a training vid for gundogs or hunting with hound then yes, if these dvds get in the wrong hands which they do the lads will in the end get pulled , would sooner watch me own dogs working ,i get more enjoyment out of it then sitting in the arm chair watching other peoples, arron your a nice lad but pack it in and get a job. ;) :whistle:

i got stung on ebay with some DVDs, it was some spotty kid from nottingham got em in the end but they were crap :blink:

DIDNT THINK E-BAY WAS ALLOWED TO SELL THOSE KIND OF FILMS?? :whistle: :whistle: