stuff nicked out of van today

if any one in abergerveny get offerd a 24 volt sds battery drill or makita 240 volt chop saw its mine it got niked out my van they walked up the drive opened the door and haho its gone so if any one heres anythink please let me know cheers malc

I think you have more chance of SKINNING UP WITH THE QUEEN :drag: than you have seeing them again pal :good:

All the best in finding them!

MORE CHANCE OF SKINNING UP WITH THE QUEEN. ALL THE BEST IN FINDING THEM :wallbash:

Can you SKIN UP WITH YOUR TOES?

NO I CAN DANCE ON THEM WHEN IM PISSED :boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

Edited by christian71

I think you have more chance of SKINNING UP WITH THE QUEEN :drag: than you have seeing them again pal :good:

All the best in finding them!

MORE CHANCE OF SKINNING UP WITH THE QUEEN. ALL THE BEST IN FINDING THEM :wallbash:

i no i wont get them back but its the money ive got to find to replace them skinned up with the oueen last week :clapper:

Can you SKIN UP WITH YOUR TOES?

NO I CAN DANCE ON THEM WHEN IM PISSED :boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

Come on pal, leaving tools in the van, your asking for a good thieving from.

I know they're shit heads who took your gear, but let it be a lesson!

how da fuk is he ment to get then around from job to job???...the tools may have only been in the van 5 mins..nobody said he stores them in the van permenently....

how da fuk is he ment to get then around from job to job???...the tools may have only been in the van 5 mins..nobody said he stores them in the van permenently....

HAVE you been on the CHARLIE :boxing::boxing::boxing: CALM THE FFUCK DOWN MAN :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

your got more chances winning the lottery mate getting your tools back unlucky mate but in another words do your rip and chill :clapper::clapper::clapper::boogie:

HAVE you been on the CHARLIE boxing.gifboxing.gifboxing.gif CALM THE FFUCK DOWN MAN rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

your got more chances winning the lottery mate getting your tools back unlucky mate but in another words do your rip and chill clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifboogie.gif

sorry lads im calm now the reason i was angry was that i had got me lad caught in the zip of me jeans icon_redface.gifohmy.gif ...