rabbiting bitch

ok everyone im new to the site an i want to sell my bull whippet grey working day an night she is a cracking little bitch i can advatise her in the local free ads but that wont garantee she will go to a good working home so id like to advitise it on here as if it sells on here i can find out hows she getting on so what is it i got to do to put her on the forsale section is it just donate or is there a lenght of time i have to wait as a member

you have to donate mate how old is this dog pm me if you like :thumbs:

ok mate she is 2 1/2 year old an 22"tts no vicesses what so ever she jups well stok broken to sheep an chickens works well in the day with ferrets, she is 100% on the lamp pick squarters out the seet no need for a lead with her really laid back an steady .

she looks like a whippet with muscle all black with 4 white feet. only any good for rabbits!

I wouldn't get rid of a dog thats that good, I reckon it flaps!

Put it out on a trial if its as good as you say.

the dog do come with a trial but i bet your not even intrested just one of those idiots who try an mess other posts up

ok everyone im new to the site an i want to sell my bull whippet grey working day an night she is a cracking little bitch i can advatise her in the local free ads but that wont garantee she will go to a good working home so id like to advitise it on here as if it sells on here i can find out hows she getting on so what is it i got to do to put her on the forsale section is it just donate or is there a lenght of time i have to wait as a member

Best of luck with the sale, try get some pics up of her :thumbs: