f*cking barbed wire

lucky old you, born to land and money, :thumbs: i aint realy reading your posts mate, no i dont like most faemers, imo a lot of them dont deserve the land they farm, infact there pritty much parrsites in my eyes,cost the tax payer billions, :bye::icon_redface:

Without farmers in your own country you become dependant on other countries and importing food which drives the price of everything up, costing the average person more. Your arguments just show how ignorant you are

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just goes to show who is the prick mate because i took the dog to the vets and because i couldnt afford it they told me just to clean it useing salty water and dont use wound powder but i still used i

Posted Images

lucky old you, born to land and money, :thumbs: i aint realy reading your posts mate, no i dont like most faemers, imo a lot of them dont deserve the land they farm, infact there pritty much parrsites in my eyes,cost the tax payer billions, :bye::icon_redface:

Without farmers in your own country you become dependant on other countries and importing food which drives the price of everything up, costing the average person more. Your arguments just show how ignorant you are

i disagree, without 90 odd% of the land owned by a tiny percentage of the people, we'd be able to afford our own land to grow our own food keep our own pig like my grandparants used to,like i say, i also woked farms old and modern styles of aribal,cattle and pigs, and garden but small plots of land are to expencive,city money is here in our countryside and is also tempting the ever greedy farmers to sell these little plots for silly money way out of locel peoples reach,and if im so ignoreant why is british lamb more expencive than new zealand? Edited by foreplay

shall i tell you why?? :icon_eek:netter still you tell us??,glad im off to kill some of them naughty bunnies that can also be the farmers ruin,i wouldnt buy any of your genetic shit fed meat,il catch my own, :thumbs:

Edited by foreplay

i disagree, without 90 odd% of the land owned by a tiny percentage of the people, we'd be able to afford our own land to grow our own food keep our own pig like my grandparants used to,like i say, i also woked farms old and modern styles of aribal,cattle and pigs, and garden but small plots of land are to expencive,city money is here in our countryside and is also tempting the ever greedy farmers to sell these little plots for silly money way out of locel peoples reach,and if im so ignoreant why is british lamb more expencive than new zealand?

I'll agree there are big farmers out there who are loaded but they are the tiniest minority, and the reason lamb from New Zealand is so cheap is because there are no predators out there so basically no stock loss, here we do get stock loss so prices have to take that into account.

im taking her to the vets later so il see what they say

I'm, telling you now, if you run to the vets every time your lurcher gets a cut, your going to be working round the clock... Get a stapler pal.. And make sure your dog can jump with ease before entering areas with barbed wire. Also what happens if it discovers a red, like i said, get a stapler...

top lamper or poacher, your spot on mate, if you cant afford to go to the vets sort it yourself... At least you havent f****d your dogs off to the pound because your skint, good on ya... To the guys who think he's a prick, you no very little of what your talking about mate...

cheers mate good advice im going to buy a stapler