f*cking barbed wire

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just goes to show who is the prick mate because i took the dog to the vets and because i couldnt afford it they told me just to clean it useing salty water and dont use wound powder but i still used i

Posted Images

can anyone answer this why the fook do they have barbed wire in the first place ? we aint allowed to put it round garden fence to keep people out but farmers have miles of the stuff everywhere

my pup got cpl of nicks past few weeks from farmers cutting old stuff from fences and leaving it laid about all over wound powder or the spray cut and heal clears them up within 5-7 days

it cost me £190 a month ago, b*****d stuff, seemingly it is used to stop cattle and horses leaning over to eat grass on the other side of the fence which in turn breaks down the fence. however one of my bits is a hill farm with sheep on and they dont use it even though sheep jump like antelope, its a lot easier to get over as well with testicles intact

can anyone answer this why the fook do they have barbed wire in the first place ? we aint allowed to put it round garden fence to keep people out but farmers have miles of the stuff everywhere

my pup got cpl of nicks past few weeks from farmers cutting old stuff from fences and leaving it laid about all over wound powder or the spray cut and heal clears them up within 5-7 days

To keep stuff in fields...

I dislike it as much as anyone - but its fact that barbed fences last far longer and are equal priced to normal wire - farmers are operating a business not a fecking obstacle course for dogs.

It is a part of running dogs these days.

FTB

my dog needed stitches bad but i couldnt afford it so i cleaned it and just put wound powder on it took a while but it healed and all is good now he back on the run

i agree with you mate. if we went to the vets eveytime our dogs we got a cut off barb wire we would be skint. veternary wound powder does the trick. had a few bad ones with my dog lately

atb poacherman

the staple guns are cheap and easy, vets are expencive and dishonest, doesnt hurt to keep a bent needle and a bit of fishing line in stock,seen some dogs pull through some funny wounds with rest and tlc,

To keep stuff in fields...

I dislike it as much as anyone - but its fact that barbed fences last far longer and are equal priced to normal wire - farmers are operating a business not a fecking obstacle course for dogs.

It is a part of running dogs these days.

FTB

farmers are worse than vets,no reason why electric fences cant be used, i know a few that wont have barb wire on the place, its just those that are to lazy and fat off there profits that have it,

my dog needed stitches bad but i couldnt afford it so i cleaned it and just put wound powder on it took a while but it healed and all is good now he back on the run

most good vets these day will let you pay weekly. a good vet dosent care to much about the money they just care about the pet and if your not in work get down to the pdsa all they ask for is a donation. :thumbs:

Guest stewie

ftb its not just dogs that suffer i remember years ago when i was helping a farmer out and was driving to pick some bales up on a red hot day. we were going down the side of the field and come across a fallow buck with his leg caught up in barbed wire and all smashed to pieces just lying there absolutley fecked we found him at 5.30 and he must off been in the sun all day with no shade and a bust leg so we had to shoot him ill never forget the eyes of that buck as i did it the poor f****r was in prime condition aswell :thumbdown: :thumbdown: so i say f**k the farmer the countryside would be alot better without barbed wire and that is the fact that matters to me :thumbs:

farmers are worse than vets,no reason why electric fences cant be used, i know a few that wont have barb wire on the place, its just those that are to lazy and fat off there profits that have it,

LOL

Your entitled to an opinion.

I'll say no more. :icon_eek:

FTB

most good vets these day will let you pay weekly. a good vet dosent care to much about the money they just care about the pet and if your not in work get down to the pdsa all they ask for is a donation. :thumbs:

IMHO thats all vets want is your fecking money. i get a tin of blue spray from a farmer what they use on cattle god knows what its called but it heals my dogs wounds with a weeek or so. jon