f*cking barbed wire

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just goes to show who is the prick mate because i took the dog to the vets and because i couldnt afford it they told me just to clean it useing salty water and dont use wound powder but i still used i

Posted Images

hmmmmmmm............. dont drive a porche if can only afford a push bike. I've been often 'finanially challenged'in the past....but I've begged borrowed and stole to get my dogs squared up. They do the businness for you....The least they deserve is care when things go wrong...... pet insurance is only a few quid a week

my dog needed stitches bad but i couldnt afford it so i cleaned it and just put wound powder on it took a while but it healed and all is good now he back on the run

i agree with you mate. if we went to the vets eveytime our dogs we got a cut off barb wire we would be skint. veternary wound powder does the trick. had a few bad ones with my dog lately

atb poacherman

anyway at least you got sorted out as best you could.... used wound powder for a nasty accident a while back, with a barb wire incident, not my dog but a strangers...

think insurance would be a good way to go if your gonna continue to work the dogs... my save you lots in the long run...

ATB.

Snap.