austrailian cattle dog x greyhound ?

wildrover has a whipet/greyhound x acd, iv not seen his bitch in person but from the pics he puts up does what it says on the tin.

asme 9

hi does your mt do any bigger game with his bitch apart from rabbits .just trying to get as much imformation as i can on this breed. i want a all rounder out of my bitch cheers bandy

No mate spent 25 years doing other stuff, the last 17 with ACD crosses, now mainly ferreting and mooching, the little bitch has never seen anything bigger as I dont go looking for it but if its a little rabbiting type you want check out all the breeds and crosses, ACD dont suit everyone, whilst having good working attributes they can be hard work and srtong willed , not for the novice but are very rewarding.

wildrover has a whipet/greyhound x acd, iv not seen his bitch in person but from the pics he puts up does what it says on the tin.

asme 9

hi does your mt do any bigger game with his bitch apart from rabbits .just trying to get as much imformation as i can on this breed. i want a all rounder out of my bitch cheers bandy

No mate spent 25 years doing other stuff, the last 17 with ACD crosses, now mainly ferreting and mooching, the little bitch has never seen anything bigger as I dont go looking for it but if its a little rabbiting type you want check out all the breeds and crosses, ACD dont suit everyone, whilst having good working attributes they can be hard work and srtong willed , not for the novice but are very rewarding.

cheers for the info mt