great action shots. :thumbs: has the blue dog got a slight nick on the right flank.? looks very strong.

Well spotted, she does indeed. She snagged herself on the trampoline over a year ago and then somehow, last week, she reopened the scar. Might've been the whippet, or it might've just been a tree branch. Most accident prone dog I've ever had, with skin like tissue paper.

IMGP4770-1.jpg

But thankfully she is a strong lass, not much slows her down.

great action shots. :thumbs: has the blue dog got a slight nick on the right flank.? looks very strong.

Well spotted, she does indeed. She snagged herself on the trampoline over a year ago and then somehow, last week, she reopened the scar. Might've been the whippet, or it might've just been a tree branch. Most accident prone dog I've ever had, with skin like tissue paper.

IMGP4770-1.jpg

But thankfully she is a strong lass, not much slows her down.

only ever owned 2 lurchers and both suffered with the same problem did'nt bleed much just tore easy then again i think the weight and speed add to the problem especially when hung up on barb.i've got an 8"scar on my hand and wrist from lifting a lurcher of barb and she done it with a toe!!!!!!.

Phew :o thought it was going to be a pic of the little fella in the buff :doh: AND what did you get your warning for...............you been a bad girl? :angel:

I wouldn't share my hunk of burning love with the masses Miles, it would cause a riot :clapper:

.... I have a warning? :icon_eek: Can't imgaine what for :doh: I had no idea!

Last time I let the vet stitch her he buggered the job up, made it ten times worse, cost me over £300, cost my dog pain and suffering, and it took over three months to heal.

This one isn't a stitch job. It's been just over a week and it's well on it's way to healing up. Believe me, I know when she needs to go and I know what to do to avoid going :thumbs: If this dog ever went a month without cutting herself open I'd be amazed - I have lots of practice with her :laugh:

Last time I let the vet stitch her he buggered the job up, made it ten times worse, cost me over £300, cost my dog pain and suffering, and it took over three months to heal.

This one isn't a stitch job. It's been just over a week and it's well on it's way to healing up. Believe me, I know when she needs to go and I know what to do to avoid going :thumbs: If this dog ever went a month without cutting herself open I'd be amazed - I have lots of practice with her :laugh:

LG :kiss: :kiss:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: yep when ya have a dog./dogs that get cut up regularly/fight each other :laugh: you become a dab hand at triage and infection control :laugh: I don't even bother nowadays with the vet unless it is serious and I've seen enough and paid enough to know unfortunately.

:thumbs: :thumbs: