F**k me! Who ever is selling the puppy in that link is needing to give themselves a shake and wake up! Thats a ridiculous amount of money, and its tail wont even be docked :wallbash::no:

Kyle

Well! What a waste of time. The couple were very excited about this little bitch and were desperate to come and collect her.

They turned up this morning and aparantly she is too full on and bouncy for them. They wanted a quiet pet. Not what they said on the phone. They also assumed she would be house trained which she is not.

So she is still for sale. I should have waited until they collected her before I put her as sold but they seemed so excited about her! My fault really.

So she is still with me and still for sale.

Please note she is not ideal for a pet as YES, she is a tough little cookie and although happily sits on your lap for a fuss will not wish to do this all day and night! Oh and she will jump into your arms from the floor!! (not something the couple found very amusing)

Please pm me for any pics. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

shame mate she sounds wonderful i would love her but she sounds a bit too good at what she does as im just going to get back into ratting and havent done it for a good 14 yrs since my early teens and im not sure she would forgive my novice mistakesgood luck with her anyway mate