Guest GoneToGround1

not tryna cause anything but the pricetag is a bit steep for an untested dog. ATB with her. jon

maybe shes worth every penney to someone who does bushing and ratting. who knows the man might not do any earthwork..all the best with the sale atleast you didn't fill people with sh*t like alot of people on this site do when they sell dogs!

not tryna cause anything but the pricetag is a bit steep for an untested dog. ATB with her. jon

maybe shes worth every penney to someone who does bushing and ratting. who knows the man might not do any earthwork..all the best with the sale atleast you didn't fill people with sh*t like alot of people on this site do when they sell dogs!

like i say mate im not one for causing an arguement its just my opinion. atb jon

Guest GoneToGround1

like i say mate im not one for causing an arguement its just my opinion. atb jon

i see where your comeing from mate. ATB

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and I thought that as I am advertising her I will explain why I think £250 is a fair price for this bitch...

The average price for a pup bred how she is, is at least £200 these days. Even pups bred out of pure rubbish carry a higher price than is asked for her. A rescue dog will cost you a min of £150 in the form of a donation fee.

You dont have to wait until she is ready to enter as she is ready now, she is very obiedient and crashes through bushes like they are not there. She will not wander off while you are ratting and do her own thing, she stands in striking distance of the smoker at all times. She is quiet in kennel too. All this saves alot of time and effort spent on training.

I am fully aware that she has not been tested to ground but neither has a pup that people nowadays pay silly money for. Plus I fully believe she will work to ground, though I obviously can not advertise her as a digging dog.

She has been carefully bred out of hunt terrier stock, the blood line has been going for over 40 years. Plus I own her sister and she is amazing at what she does.

Id also finally like to add that I have been working terriers to ground for 20 years and have been a professional terrierman for 10 years. I will not fill you with bull and always give my honest opinion of a dog. Therefore If I think that she would only be good as a bushing dog then I would say so.

I hope this helps you see why I think the bitch is worth her money.

All the best.

• Like 1