happy customer

one of my customers phone me yesterday, stating the young rabbits were coming through his rabbit proof fence and digging up his borders, and could I sort them, so decieded to set a few mk6 fenns, hidden from the view of his wife and kids in various parts of the borders, had one of his workmen phone me today to say we had the first, popped over to retreave and re set the trap, its tucked nicely along the fenceline, behind a row of conifer, hoping this is the route they are all coming in,

post-5267-127186436628_thumb.jpg

Nice work Stubby.....I had 12 last week in mark 6's, had 5 set in total, all went to a mates ferrets, sure as I can be Ive got the bulk of those in the garden, fields around are full of them though :whistling: so whilst customer is very happy now Im expecting repeat business :thumbs:

Surely with that tunnel you run the risk of non target captures. That looks like 2 inch weldmesh? Quite likely get a cat or similar by the foot if it walks onto it and sticks it's paw in looking for the source of tasty rabbit smells after a few rabbits have been caught???