bitch just started season

a bitch will stand for the dog around the 12th day but could be 2-3 days before or after..to be safe id split them up in 4 or 5 days and keep them apart until your sure she is gone out of heat or else you could be having some puppies!!!!

a bitch will stand for the dog around the 12th day but could be 2-3 days before or after..to be safe id split them up in 4 or 5 days and keep them apart until your sure she is gone out of heat or else you could be having some puppies!!!!

thanks mate was thinking of taking him out 5to7days anyway no puppies here she just ready to turn 19months in couple days its her first season :thumbs:

Personally I would remove him straight away, otherwise they could end up having an argument. Some dogs will get aggressive with a bitch not ready to stand and also the bitch might get fed up with any unwanted attention.

hello mate,if hes studded before .i would say 7 days.every bitch is different,so you should be safe with that :thumbs:

:tongue2:

Personally I would remove him straight away, otherwise they could end up having an argument. Some dogs will get aggressive with a bitch not ready to stand and also the bitch might get fed up with any unwanted attention.

hello mate,if hes studded before .i would say 7 days.every bitch is different,so you should be safe with that :thumbs:

sound loltheres enough monkeys out there lol :tongue2::tongue2::clapper::clapper::thumbs:
  • 2 weeks later...

12th day the day and the male dogs around here been doing my head in :censored: muts hanging about howling and allsorts kids were in front garden other day and a mut walked right in the house :icon_eek::wallbash: my old dog wants to attack any dog willing to come near glad he was out the back or :boxing::boxing: now i no its better to keep one or the other :thumbs:

I have a litter of pups here bitch was mated 25th Dec and came in season 24th i would seperate asap

so you telling me as soon as there was blood from the bitch it gought caught :whistling::whistling: hard to believe mate

My old Bitch(Who is now 13)Was ready to Mate after only 5 Days after showing Colour.Only one Litter she Has ever Had.