A sad day

My 10 week old patterdale pup died last night in the vets from parvo,

he'd been on a drip for 3 days,the lad i bought him from also lost the 2 he kept back,

His kennels are spotless so doubtful it came direct from there,however my vet seems to think it was carried there on someones feet if so all you lads that do breed please be careful and give a first parvo jab well before anyone comes to look at them.

It might just save their lives.

Here's to a potential little hero that never got the chance.

RIP CUZ

Sad for you mate. R.I.P. Cuz

My 10 week old patterdale pup died last night in the vets from parvo,

he'd been on a drip for 3 days,the lad i bought him from also lost the 2 he kept back,

His kennels are spotless so doubtful it came direct from there,however my vet seems to think it was carried there on someones feet if so all you lads that do breed please be careful and give a first parvo jab well before anyone comes to look at them.

It might just save their lives.

Here's to a potential little hero that never got the chance.

RIP CUZ

Sad for you mate. R.I.P. Cuz

Thanks for all your kind comments lads,I'll be in touch lakes for life all the best.

hi that happened to my mate a bloke went round to his house and he had been to someones house where the dog had parvo and fetched it on his feet.the whole 12 dogs got it and cost him a fortune R I P

Edited by #1poacher

Sad news mate, just be care full when gettin another pup mate that pavo takes some geetin rid of you have to disinfect the whole yard all your carpets in the house etc. Best having all jabs before bringing home. WE had a pup die from parvo got another one was going to keep it at my nans till all japs were done. Picked the 2nd pup up took it straight to the vets for 1st jab took it to my nans a few day later that was dead to not good not telling you what to do mate just be carefull cheers christian

Sad news mate, just be care full when gettin another pup mate that pavo takes some geetin rid of you have to disinfect the whole yard all your carpets in the house etc. Best having all jabs before bringing home. WE had a pup die from parvo got another one was going to keep it at my nans till all japs were done. Picked the 2nd pup up took it straight to the vets for 1st jab took it to my nans a few day later that was dead to not good not telling you what to do mate just be carefull cheers christian

Hi mate have burnt kennel and run and vet gave me a parvo disinfectant have blitzed everything he was near to, i'm going to be very careful regarding this in the future,

thanks mate all the best.