A sad day

My 10 week old patterdale pup died last night in the vets from parvo,

he'd been on a drip for 3 days,the lad i bought him from also lost the 2 he kept back,

His kennels are spotless so doubtful it came direct from there,however my vet seems to think it was carried there on someones feet if so all you lads that do breed please be careful and give a first parvo jab well before anyone comes to look at them.

It might just save their lives.

Here's to a potential little hero that never got the chance.

RIP CUZ

sorry 2 here about the little man hope u get a new one soon mate

thanks all. waited long enough for him mate,right breeding is hard to come by these days, all the best.

i have a bitch here whos out of good stuff and i will be breeding here next year if you are looking for a pup ok mate so keep in touch

My 10 week old patterdale pup died last night in the vets from parvo,

he'd been on a drip for 3 days,the lad i bought him from also lost the 2 he kept back,

His kennels are spotless so doubtful it came direct from there,however my vet seems to think it was carried there on someones feet if so all you lads that do breed please be careful and give a first parvo jab well before anyone comes to look at them.

It might just save their lives.

Here's to a potential little hero that never got the chance.

RIP CUZ

i know the feeling mate ive just lost a really promising lurcher pup to parvo,most acute case the vet has seen for years,so ive gotta be careful with others from now on,3 others out the litter also died the vet said the best thing to do is to jab the bitch before breeding which gives the pups immunity until jabbed thereselves