Was on my way out of the house last saturday when I shouted to my wife. "I'm just nipping to the bookies love, going to have a few bets on the football". "Ok", she replied, "that's fine dear". This really shocked me as I was expecting her to kick off, but with her being so nice about it I shouted back, "I might even have a cheeky bet on the grand national". "Don't push it", she yelled back.

Best tip I've ever had.

I was walking down the street when suddenly a sausge dropped at my feet,followed by a burger then a chicken hit me on the shoulder i turned to my mate and said "what the fecks going on" he replied "its the fallout from the iceland cloud" :icon_redface::laugh:

I went to the doctor's the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!

I was embarrassed but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional - I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you in any way I can."

I said, "I think my cock tastes funny..."

I Had to have a blood transfusion the other day. All they had left was 2 pints of African blood and 2 pints of Paki blood. Its not as bad as it sounds. I've now got a 12 inch cock and I'm top of the housing list.