New pups for me too!

Guest AsherDe

Guest AsherDe

We have added two new pups to our kennel. One is 8 months old and we got him this past weekend. The other is 3 weeks older and we got him a couple month ago. Both are great looking boys. The one in the front will top out at about 12 inches and the other about 13-13 1/2 inches tall. I can span both easily. I like the smaller terriers better for hunting, my spouse likes the taller ones.

The one in front has gone out a couple of times to watch and see what is going on. Looks promising. We are letting the other one settle in some more before we take him out.

Guest AsherDe

Thanks everyone!!

We hunt groundhogs mostly. We did run into a coon once, but mostly just hogs. We have fox and opposum, too, but we haven't come across any while hunting. We scared up a fox once while just out for a walk, it bolted after we had moved on. Nobody was home when we went back the next day.

37 hogs this year and counting. I believe we live in the hog capital of the world. Tons of the little farm rats all over the place here.