Best Scarecrow...........This is a cracker

Driving between jobs today i chanced across this novel Mawkin (scarecrow) standing between two freshly drilled fields. I thought it was genuinely two guys up a telegraph pole from a distance.......Just had to take some pictures it was so good.

post-12022-127126228092_thumb.jpg

post-12022-127126232591_thumb.jpg

post-12022-127126237506_thumb.jpg

Jesus wept ... imagine coming across that with your lamp?? :icon_eek: It would be like some freaky CSI episode :laugh: I'd probably get one look at it, assume it was two dead guys posed by a serial killer, and run home crying :laugh: :laugh:

CLASS :clapper: , the other week while out pigeon shooting i decided to go for a walk as things were very quiet for me, as i walked round a corner there were a scar crow hanging from a tree, at first my arse fell out as i thought it was someone who had done them selfs in, it was a full boiler suit with boots, cloves and a hat on with the rope tied round the neck swinging from a branch, its just a shame his boots didnt fit me :icon_redface: ile get a pic next time im there

CLASS clapper.gif , the other week while out pigeon shooting i decided to go for a walk as things were very quiet for me, as i walked round a corner there were a scar crow hanging from a tree, at first my arse fell out as i thought it was someone who had done them selfs in, it was a full boiler suit with boots, cloves and a hat on with the rope tied round the neck swinging from a branch, its just a shame his boots didnt fit me icon_redface.gif ile get a pic next time im there

haaaa, as for the boots, your a girl size same as me kiss.gif