Help with trip to London

I only want to go to the zoo :laugh: :laugh: perhaps i better take someone with me :laugh:

Get yaself down ere treacle i,ll get the mrs to give you a guided tour.....you can get a luvly drop of pie and mash or jellied eels after....dont be put off by the east euros we got the best ol bill in the world in london.....apparently :thumbs:

I may take your mrs up on that offer thanks very much :thumbs:

I only want to go to the zoo :laugh: :laugh: perhaps i better take someone with me :laugh:

Get yaself down ere treacle i,ll get the mrs to give you a guided tour.....you can get a luvly drop of pie and mash or jellied eels after....dont be put off by the east euros we got the best ol bill in the world in london.....apparently :thumbs:

BERMONSY PIE N MASH WI PLENTY OF LIQUOR :yes:

London Zoo is a tad over rated, if your on a photography trip . . . head to Colchester Zoo. :thumbs:

The girl is right dear....it has to be Colchester zoo...

If i have to swap trains then its a no go .. i am just not programmed to get off one train onto another .. i will get lost .. thats why i picked Euston as its one train

London Zoo is a tad over rated, if your on a photography trip . . . head to Colchester Zoo. :thumbs:

If i have to swap trains then its a no go .. i am just not programmed to get off one train onto another .. i will get lost .. thats why i picked Euston as its one train

sorry i thought you was going home after....that means two trains.... :whistling::whistling::whistling: not that hard after all is it

:hmm: ....your on the wrong side of the river there pal.....bermonsdsey is south,get yaself through the rotherhithe tunnel and chuck a right down the mile end road....if you keep your eyes shut you might come across a pie and mash shop along the way in amongst the curry houses !!....actually keep going theres a few lovely ones around the west ham ground and you might even get to see the greatest football team in London :icon_redface:

Good lad,apparently we make the best friends and the worst enemies.....either way you,ll remember meeting us :thumbs:

Personally ive always chickened out on the jellied eels :sick: ....dont know whether its the look the taste or growing up being force fed them for breakfast dinner and tea !

Edited by gnasher16

BERMONSY PIE N MASH WI PLENTY OF LIQUOR yes.gif

hmm.gif ....your on the wrong side of the river there pal.....bermonsdsey is south,get yaself through the rotherhithe tunnel and chuck a right down the mile end road....if you keep your eyes shut you might come across a pie and mash shop along the way in amongst the curry houses !!....actually keep going theres a few lovely ones around the west ham ground and you might even get to see the greatest football team in London icon_redface.gif

Went to a good one inr stoke newington years ago then in the birdhouse saturday nightthumbs.gif

sorry i thought you was going home after....that means two trains.... :whistling::whistling::whistling: not that hard after all is it

Your so funny :laugh: nice to see you haven't lost your sarcastic touch i have rather missed it :laugh: :laugh:

:hmm: ....your on the wrong side of the river there pal.....bermonsdsey is south,get yaself through the rotherhithe tunnel and chuck a right down the mile end road....if you keep your eyes shut you might come across a pie and mash shop along the way in amongst the curry houses !!....actually keep going theres a few lovely ones around the west ham ground and you might even get to see the greatest football team in London :icon_redface:

had some ther mate and some in the old house at home pub :yes: