Just got new pup yesterday, she's taking the place by storm.I'm Feeding her Weetabix for breakfast then dried puppy food for dinner and tea. Thing is, she clears her bowl every time and then seems hungry about two hours later :blink: I'd hate to think she wasnt getting enough food. She's been wormed and has her first appt at vets in the morning to get registered etc. I was just wondering what/ how much/ often everyone else feeds their pups? Thanks in advance.

young pups are eating and shitting machines when only very young as they need to grow quickly so seem to take more food than say an adult dog, like millet says feed often and take food away when not intrested and replace with fresh everytime.

Just got new pup yesterday, she's taking the place by storm.I'm Feeding her Weetabix for breakfast then dried puppy food for dinner and tea. Thing is, she clears her bowl every time and then seems hungry about two hours later :blink: I'd hate to think she wasnt getting enough food. She's been wormed and has her first appt at vets in the morning to get registered etc. I was just wondering what/ how much/ often everyone else feeds their pups? Thanks in advance.

sorry forgot to tell you jul its been on pedigree puppy tinned food get it anywhere 3 times a day

I allway's feed pup's 4 times per day as much as they can eat in one sitting then remove the bowl..

When they start to get a bit bigger the food get's reduced to 3 times per day..

Try to get some raw mince in the diet somwhere down the line.. :good: .

Millet

That was great advice, working a treat now. Thanks Millet :clapper: