So what were the changes in your dogs after you started using a multi vit.

i thinck the only change you get from your fiver is a penny,and a bit of piece of mind that you are doing [bANNED TEXT] bye your dogs,i have only used it on pregnant bitches,they have never started doing back flips,but always came away from the pups [bANNED TEXT] as rain .impo a fiver well spent.(if its only in my mind).

Guest Top Chalker
So what were the changes in your dogs after you started using a multi vit.

I DONT THINK YOU SEE ANY OVERNIGHT CHANGES , BUT IF YOU RUN YOUR DOG HARD ITS A LONG SEASON AND IMO VITIMINS HELP KEEP THE DOG ON ITS TOES, I TRAIN MY DOGS DURING THE WEEK AND RUN THEM ON A WEEKEND ITS A LOT OF EXERSIZE , AND I DONT THINK GOOD BAIT IS ENOUGH , JMO... :)

THE ONLY THING WITH ANY VITIMINS ITS NO GOOD GIVING THEM IF YOU DONT NO WHAT YOU ARE GIVING THEM FOR , BUT IF YOU ARE ONLY USING ONE MULTIE VIT "SA37" TOU CANT GO WRONG....

Guest Ditch_Shitter

This is why I chuck mine a bit of softened up veg with their regular meals. Egg once or twice a week too. It's called a 'Varied and balanced' diet. I call it that anyway. Dogs are thriving.