• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my first x collie grey 11months old 23tts 35lb fyk4qp.jpg

nice dog looks similar to my collie cross

the spit aint it lol how old is yours mate and what she/he stand? and what she/he like on rabbits if you dont mind me asking? thanks minzy

He is very good on rabbits its all i use him for very good ferreting dog also good on the lamp has been a pleasure to train he was switched on from a young age.He came from some one whos job was pest control dont think i would find another one like him in a hurry was thinking of putting him across a whippet or whippet cross next season he will be 4 years of age then and would be nice to bring a pup on with him he stands at about 24 tts doesnt look it but he is very fast

hes like a fine wine pal gettin better with age ,hes nearly 8 now and had a serious amount of work last year and hes the only dog iv had never let me down and iv had my fair share of wasters :yes:

if it were my dog then bud a would put him to a good bitch and keep the line going :thumbs:

hes like a fine wine pal gettin better with age ,hes nearly 8 now and had a serious amount of work last year and hes the only dog iv had never let me down and iv had my fair share of wasters :yes:

if it were my dog then bud a would put him to a good bitch and keep the line going :thumbs:

im lookin for a good bitch pal :thumbs:

im lookin for a good bitch pal :thumbs:

all the best in getting one :thumbs:

my first x collie grey 11months old 23tts 35lb fyk4qp.jpg

nice dog looks similar to my collie cross

the spit aint it lol how old is yours mate and what she/he stand? and what she/he like on rabbits if you dont mind me asking? thanks minzy

He is very good on rabbits its all i use him for very good ferreting dog also good on the lamp has been a pleasure to train he was switched on from a young age.He came from some one whos job was pest control dont think i would find another one like him in a hurry was thinking of putting him across a whippet or whippet cross next season he will be 4 years of age then and would be nice to bring a pup on with him he stands at about 24 tts doesnt look it but he is very fast

yes mate my pup is fast to she as ad to rabbits so far on the lamp 11months old now and did well with bringing them back to me..does yours bring live back to hand mate?