• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tank is that the father to my bitch.

Posted Images

nice fox irish lurcher did get good scrap i still think the bull x s take a lot more stick..

No point in them taking to much stick, they could end up jacking as you know well, an over worked dog can end up barking at its quarry as you witnessed two weeks ago with your bitch. :thumbs:

she still catches them for the rest of use to have a go :boxing:

nice fox irish lurcher did get good scrap i still think the bull x s take a lot more stick..

No point in them taking to much stick, they could end up jacking as you know well, an over worked dog can end up barking at its quarry as you witnessed two weeks ago with your bitch. :thumbs:

Irish Lurcher wrote;;;;

In fairness she still can catch up on them like all fox dogs I suppose, only difference is that all other fox dogs take the next step and dispose of the fox, rather than bark at them.

Whats the point in feeding a dog that chases a fox and then proceeds to bark at it, I am not to sure what you are trying to say here, are you saying that you are happy for her to chase them and slow the fox down while allowing your other dog to attempt to finish the fox off??,,,, not to sure I would keep either dog if that’s the case,, if that’s ur standard of fox dog’s then you still have a long way to go in this game, but with you been new to this game then thats understandable.

Why don’t you buy her a ball to chase instead, because she could get hurt some day if you continue to allow her just to chase fox’s for fun.

Edited by Irish Lurcher
Guest deerhound hunter

these are my 2 fox dogs bullx deerhound mother and son both smash them for fun ,never change this breeding in my dogs ,ithink they best allrounder for all quarry big and small.

post-38835-127615933646_thumb.jpg

Guest deerhound hunter

these are my 2 fox dogs bullx deerhound mother and son both smash them for fun ,never change this breeding in my dogs ,ithink they best allrounder for all quarry big and small.

and the mother

post-38835-127615942164_thumb.jpg

Irish Lurcher wrote;;;;

In fairness she still can catch up on them like all fox dogs I suppose, only difference is that all other fox dogs take the next step and dispose of the fox, rather than bark at them.

Whats the point in feeding a dog that chases a fox and then proceeds to bark at it, I am not to sure what you are trying to say here, are you saying that you are happy for her to chase them and slow the fox down while allowing your other dog to attempt to finish the fox off??,,,, not to sure I would keep either dog if that’s the case,, if that’s ur standard of fox dog’s then you still have a long way to go in this game, but with you been new to this game then thats understandable.

Why don’t you buy her a ball to chase instead, because she could get hurt some day if you continue to allow her just to chase fox’s for fun.

if she didnt catch them for ur dogs they wouldn get a chance at a fox she getting old now ur dogs should be in there prime but instead there not even trying i have a litter of pups here get rid of that dirt u have and ill sort u out with some decent stuff :thumbs:

if she didnt catch them for ur dogs they wouldn get a chance at a fox she getting old now ur dogs should be in there prime but instead there not even trying i have a litter of pups here get rid of that dirt u have and ill sort u out with some decent stuff :thumbs:

Oh the innocences of it all. The pups I shall pass on for two simple reasons.

You freely admit that the mother to these pups barks at Charlie when she catches up on him thus allowing your second dog to attempt to finish him off, now in any mans language thats called a jacker :yes: , secondly it would not be prudent of me to accept back a pup from a bitch that never made my grade while I had her in my yard. :doh::doh:

So with all these facts taken into consideration I feel it would be inapposite to have such a line back in my yard.

The pups look good; you could always sell them on as good sounders, just like their mother. :yes::yes:

Edited by Irish Lurcher