Out with the old and in with the new!

Tidy job there mate! :good:

Not picking holes in your work, but the span on the mesh seems a little on the large side. Constant climbing on the mesh might lead to some of your staples working loose over time, or the mesh coming apart in places due to metal fatigue. I'd be inclined to put in a few supporting timbers vertically half way across the spans to reduce movement of the mesh.

Please don't think I'm having a dig though, all I'm trying to do is offer a bit of advice. :thumbs:

Not picking holes in your work, but the span on the mesh seems a little on the large side. Constant climbing on the mesh might lead to some of your staples working loose over time, or the mesh coming apart in places due to metal fatigue. I'd be inclined to put in a few supporting timbers vertically half way across the spans to reduce movement of the mesh.

Please don't think I'm having a dig though, all I'm trying to do is offer a bit of advice. :thumbs:

good point that. :thumbs:

Not at all, I will be doing that when I get some smaller timbers, Just wanted to get them in it because they'd been living in the outhouse in a cramped cage for 3 days.

Its nice, secure and dry at the minute but other additions will be coming

Not at all, I will be doing that when I get some smaller timbers, Just wanted to get them in it because they'd been living in the outhouse in a cramped cage for 3 days.

Its nice, secure and dry at the minute but other additions will be coming

:thumbs: