5/8 3/8?

Guest barn

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a 3/8 5/8 i no you ask for a 5/8 3/8 but i aint got one of them :11: its about 15 months old in the pic ,the pic dont do it no favors ,its got a lot of muscle on its back legs and i mean alot not the best running dog for speed but it can run, cought a few foxs on the run by its self , and goes straight for the neck ,none of that arse biting stuff for this dog :D iv seen it in action and i like the dog alot ,its going to be a monster of a dog and to be honest i dont think the lad knows how good a dog he has got ,it dont feel pain like some dogs do ,it run off into some bushs one day came out and started to come back with a fox in it mouth,the fox was hanging of this dogs face but it was like it was not even there ,the dog had a big hole through its nose but never made a sound :D cracking draw dog as well keeps its feet well out of the way ..the dog keeps its looks by not being a arse biter

thats one hell of a dog mate hats of to you :D

again not the cross you asked about but below is a pic of my dog which is his dam is 3/8 x 5/8 his sire is 50/50, that makes him 7/16 bull 9/16 greyhound

an excellent all rounder and he is pretty heavy but sure can move when he wants to

cheers mate,my big lump is coming on well,the other dog is bitches which is a good all rounder also,just hope we have a good season this year and you also mate,roll on the cold weather so we can do some day work,keep hunting :drinks:

again not the cross you asked about but below is a pic of my dog which is his dam is 3/8 x 5/8 his sire is 50/50, that makes him 7/16 bull 9/16 greyhound

an excellent all rounder and he is pretty heavy but sure can move when he wants to

VERY NICE MATE ;)

Guest the poacher
this aint my dog lads but a mates ,mines a lot more racey looking

post-67-1162048368_thumb.jpg

i seen this bitch at the mids its in unbelivabe shape can see every muscle in her body :)

Edited by the poacher
i know 1 person that runs 5/8 bull 3/8 grey he said it doesnt miss a thing on the field? (D + F)

even the best dogs miss :hmm:

this aint my dog lads but a mates ,mines a lot more racey looking

post-67-1162048368_thumb.jpg

i seen this bitch at the mids its in unbelivabe shape can see every muscle in her body :)

nice very nice :D

IMHO for a running dog a small dash of Bull should be plenty,lots of lurchers kill a lot of foxes and these dogs have no bull blood at all.The only time more than a 1/4 bull comes in handy is for working with terriers.I could forgive a Bullx missing foxes through lack of speed but one that misses through lack of bottle is only good for one thing a one way walk.1/4 Bull lurchers that lack bottle should not be bred from simple.JMO.