5/8 3/8?

Guest barn

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a 3/8 5/8 i no you ask for a 5/8 3/8 but i aint got one of them :11: its about 15 months old in the pic ,the pic dont do it no favors ,its got a lot of muscle on its back legs and i mean alot not the best running dog for speed but it can run, cought a few foxs on the run by its self , and goes straight for the neck ,none of that arse biting stuff for this dog :D iv seen it in action and i like the dog alot ,its going to be a monster of a dog and to be honest i dont think the lad knows how good a dog he has got ,it dont feel pain like some dogs do ,it run off into some bushs one day came out and started to come back with a fox in it mouth,the fox was hanging of this dogs face but it was like it was not even there ,the dog had a big hole through its nose but never made a sound :D cracking draw dog as well keeps its feet well out of the way ..the dog keeps its looks by not being a arse biter

Edited by rob reynolds uk
only one job for this breeding so why noy use full ;)

and you've been into bullxs how long bitch ?????????????????? cpl of weeks i think you used to have a greyhound 3/8 5/8 has got to be one of the best all rounders by far rob i seen you walking the dog at the midland and i know that pic dont do it any favours. youcant beat a bit of bull . ps bitch my bitch was not just a rabbiting dog or rubbish vince

just wonderin if anybody had a 5/8 bull 3/8 grey? i have seen plenty dogs the other way round in this breeding but not many this way [NO TEXT TALK] got any pics?

only one job for this breeding so why noy use full ;)

and you've been into bullxs how long bitch ?????????????????? cpl of weeks i think you used to have a greyhound 3/8 5/8 has got to be one of the best all rounders by far rob i seen you walking the dog at the midland and i know that pic dont do it any favours. youcant beat a bit of bull . ps bitch my bitch was not just a rabbiting dog or rubbish vince

if you read the f*****g post,its 5/8 bull 3/8 grey,thats more than half x and some half x strugghle to catch fox.as for your bitch being a rabbit dog,you know who told me that and hes seen her run.and yeah i only had me bull x couple of months,but i havent once left him in the run to go shoot them.

Edited by BITCH

PIC 1 3/8 BULL/ 5/8 GREYHOUND

PIC 2 SECOND GENERATION 1/2 CROSS (12 month old sired by dog in pic 3)

PIC 3 HALF CROSS BULL GREYHOUND

i have'nt owned or seen a 5/8 bull 3/8 greyhound but i suppose they have there uses :whistle:

imo rob is right in what he said, theres hundreds of bull crosses about that can't sort the job on there own far more than what can imo ;)