Who produced the best patterdales

Guest digthemdeeper

Nuttal vs Booth  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What type patterdales Nuttal vs Booth and please state why...!!

• Nuttal
    • Booth

how do you compare nuttalls been at it longer and bred a lot more - who could give you an honest answer someone whos worked both ? booth v nuttall fans ? ..all out the same pot anyway with a bit of gould added whistling.gif

Cant really compare as Nuttalls been about for a long time and bred alot more, with different results really.. But alot of Booths stuff goes back to nuttall and gould..

Lads this is a poll about the dogs not the man so lets not debate on who's the better man..

But alot of Booths stuff goes back to nuttall and gould..

And what ever else or who ever else's line of terrier rob'erre could get his hand's on.penny v's gin is it?.pass me the bull dog for the latter.. :thumbdown: Edited by kcorder86

you cant compare one line with an other because the make up of booths line has nuttel. booth or nuttel are not gods they are men that breed working terriers.their are other lines of terriers out their dont be fooled by big names

Edited by top terrierman

well i must say ive seen some cracking looking dogs around ayrshire area and a lot of them there own lines and are of great quality and sound workers nuttell ect have a big names and rightly so the proof is in the pudding they have bred some cracking dogs i must say years of experiance is hard to beat .

im not sure what the point is in this poll or what its purpose is??? to me nothing is going to be proven or achieved by it. so, pointless really. everybody to there own i say. you shouldnt have to explain yourself if you have a certain opinion, its your own choice and the next person may agree or disagree thats there's. simple as.