small dogs that made the grade!!!

just touching 16" 2yrs old more a ferretting companion , odd ones on the lamp, most pegged in reeds and bushes plus the very odd one on top, my sons bitch

025.jpg

and a clue as to her cross

sonpepmate004.jpg

Edited by brother

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thanks for the replie wild rover ...mate i wont be looking for big bags, if i got 40 bunnys on the lamp a season id be happy!!(rabbits are very thin on the ground around here)...hopefully mine will

whippet x ariedale 19 tts...........took a while to get there.......but got there in the end  

This dog is a scruffy jedi! One of the smartest wee dogs i've seen.

Posted Images

just touching 16" 2yrs old more a ferretting companion , odd ones on the lamp, most pegged in reeds and bushes plus the very odd one on top, my sons bitch

025.jpg

and a clue as to her cross

it has the borders head and the whippets body handy bushing dog id say bud.

sonpepmate004.jpg

wouldnt bother to much if they were vocal we had one yearsa go yoused to slip him in woods out poppd the qaurr and the big dog would take over , and round brambles they used to go in ours was a terrier x whippet would peg abolter kill a rat and we used to let him go to ground some times but wereill equiped as yoingsters , he didnt stay any way but he was agood little dog died the year parvo hit britain , at 10 yrs old ,he was abugger for scrapping to taut us alot about hunting as he would go any were for game , we usd to course hares he would try his heart just never had the legs and we were 11 12 and didnt have the sense , hope he does you proud