Kenneling

I have a whippet dog about 9 months and a new edition of a bedlington whippet pup who are kennelled together at the moment with no problems, my question is do you think they will carry on being kennelled together when they mature without any problems? as there is a cocker bitch kennelled next to them? Was thinking about it this morning ie when bitch is in season do you think it may cause kennel fights?

aye had 2 bitch's together from pups and if i were to take one out with out the other they would go wild and rip all there bedding up and chew there kennel mate, all my dogs are separate now with no bother at all, they did hav a go at each other a few ties aswell,

got 2 males kennelled together and a springer bitch running about the garden .

never had a problem .. even when we put another dog in the kennel for a while ..

i think its down to the fact the dogs know who's boss (and its neither of them 2 :laugh: )

never had a problem .. even when we put another dog in the kennel for a while ..

i think its down to the fact the dogs know who's boss (and its neither of them 2 laugh.gif )

Wats the two male dogs like [bANNED TEXT] the springer comes in season thats [bANNED TEXT] the fun and games start.

i think its down to the fact the dogs know who's boss (and its neither of them 2 laugh.gif )

Wats the two male dogs like [bANNED TEXT] the springer comes in season thats [bANNED TEXT] the fun and games start.

both fine mate they have been around the springer for 2 yrs now and she been in season 3 or 4 times and they both just get on with it :thumbs: