end of the day

if you think a floating gun looks gud you wont to see me walk on water... :clapper: .. the guns an huglu mate no bells or wisels just a good old knock about. but it works well sum days other days not to good, its got f...k all to do with my shooting... :toast: . as i said i new to pigeon shooting, prob 3 for 1 but what fun. i reading posts you lads puting up looks like i got long way to go. so if i ask silly quest hope you can put me right... :thumbs:

better day seem to get my eye in a bit qwicker, i have shoot a lot of things but pigeons are a hard thing to hit i loving it dont no why it took me so long to start decoying.... :clapper:

what I meant was, if you look at the second picture, the gun seems to be floating, or do I need a trip to specsavers :icon_eek:

lol :clapper: i bid say new to pigeon shooting. if you wont to give me a tip,.. o or twwoo stumpy i all ears, yep i no get a caty cas my barrels are bent i prob it more... :clapper: allready had that one my mate.. :wallbash:

lol :clapper: i bid say new to pigeon shooting. if you wont to give me a tip,.. o or twwoo stumpy i all ears, yep i no get a caty cas my barrels are bent i prob it more... :clapper: allready had that one my mate.. :wallbash:

sorry mate, cant understand a word of that :doh:

forget I asked