ROSCREA ACTION SHOTS

As Shane Lee and the lads down south are holdin a show some time this year.I thought id put on a few pix,of the racing they held,2 weeks ago.My daughter and me travelled the 3n12 hour trip,just to meet up wit a few old mates,that wee hadnt seen since last year,and i wanted a chance to see what the new camera lens could do.I must say,i even impressed meself,lol.These lads are all good lurcher men,and love nothing better than a good gallop up the field,after a lure,now that the working season,has once again,run its course for another year.These dogs dont get threw in the kennel,over the summer months,and i seen some pretty fit looking animals down there.Hope you all enjoy these.Maybe some of you were there.

IMG_8759.jpg

IMG_8769.jpg

IMG_8783.jpg

IMG_8791.jpg

IMG_8793.jpg

IMG_8800.jpg

IMG_8840.jpg

IMG_8847.jpg

IMG_8844.jpg

IMG_8647.jpg

IMG_8653.jpg

IMG_8625.jpg

IMG_8628.jpg

IMG_8614.jpg

IMG_8529.jpg

IMG_9058.jpg

IMG_8654.jpg

Winner of the big stake,was a very proud John Maher.This is the 3rd year in a row,that john has won this,and wat is an even greater achievement.He's done it with the same dog,for the 3 years.Or would it be better put,to say,that the dog has done it 3 years in a row.With the same owner,lol.

IMG_9084.jpg

Forgot to say.This is billyboy.As i cant get on in my own account for some reason.Im on in Kirsty,(danniboi)account

Edited by dannyboi