we have chickens at the bottom of the garden, and I have a permentaly fox trap set up in the run, as we have large numbers of urban foxes, anyhow today my missus let the chickens have the run of the bottom section of garden, by leaving the gate open (on purpose) she popped down and checked them around 4pm and all was ok, I then went down around 6.30pm to clean the ferts, and thought that a chicken had got itself trapped in the trap, walking closer, realised it was a fox, :blink:

so a fox has entered the garden, then into the coop, totally ignored the chickens, yet gone for the bit of rabbit, that must be a couple of months old by now, and bought and end to his existence

the 410 hushpower is a great fox dispatch tool, hardly a sound, and very quick :thumbs:

post-5267-127024319701_thumb.jpg

we have chickens at the bottom of the garden, and I have a permentaly fox trap set up in the run, as we have large numbers of urban foxes, anyhow today my missus let the chickens have the run of the bottom section of garden, by leaving the gate open (on purpose) she popped down and checked them around 4pm and all was ok, I then went down around 6.30pm to clean the ferts, and thought that a chicken had got itself trapped in the trap, walking closer, realised it was a fox, :blink:

so a fox has entered the garden, then into the coop, totally ignored the chickens, yet gone for the bit of rabbit, that must be a couple of months old by now, and bought and end to his existence

the 410 hushpower is a great fox dispatch tool, hardly a sound, and very quick :thumbs:

tell you stubby got 410 hushpower spot on think 410 s are under estamated i use mine all time and droped fox no problem with 3inch carts

silly fox hey how do you find the 410 hush power ? just bought 1 of them today been out already for a bit of bunny bashing done the job suprised how quiet they are bought it for other reasons though. sorry to jack the thread.

silly fox hey how do you find the 410 hush power ? just bought 1 of them today been out already for a bit of bunny bashing done the job suprised how quiet they are bought it for other reasons though. sorry to jack the thread.

the hushpower was my first ever shotgun, I have used it for rough shooting, but with the moderator you have to aim higher than the target, gets confussing when shooting in the air and having to give a pigeon, some lead and height too, I now have a 20 bore o/u for rough shooting, and a semi for the pigeons, so the hushpower will be kept purely for a fox dispatch tool :thumbs:

Looks like he wore himself out trying to get to the chook, or maybe he's waiting for your transport to the countryside :D

the chicken had only just wandered behind the trap as I took the picture, as for wearing himself out, picture was taken after I popped him

The only times I have had success with a live catch is when the bait has long rotted away leaving only the bare bones.

The only times I have had success with a live catch is when the bait has long rotted away leaving only the bare bones.

exactally right :thumbs: