does anyone feed their dogs rmb diet? if so could you tell me if theres any limits to what a 9wk old puppy can eat.. bone wise?

the most basic of common sense should tell you a 9 week pup cannot crunch up bones.are you for real?or is this an april fools joke?

Pup should handle chicken bones just fine. See my sig. :thumbs:

(all my dogs are fed rmb. 2 from pups, patti that started at 7 week old and lurcher at 10 weeks)

Breast of lamb bones are really soft and my latest pup has had them (and eaten them) since he was 8 weeks.

Pup should handle chicken bones just fine. See my sig. :thumbs:

(all my dogs are fed rmb. 2 from pups, patti that started at 7 week old and lurcher at 10 weeks)

Breast of lamb bones are really soft and my latest pup has had them (and eaten them) since he was 8 weeks.

Yep they are good too.

Thing to remember with rmb is the bigger the better, so forget chicken wings unless they are attached to half of a breast, half of a chicken, or a whole bird.

does anyone feed their dogs rmb diet? if so could you tell me if theres any limits to what a 9wk old puppy can eat.. bone wise?

the most basic of common sense should tell you a 9 week pup cannot crunch up bones.are you for real?or is this an april fools joke?

reading the next posts it looks like a puppy can crunch bones mate, so, no its not an april fools joke! basic common sense?