walk out with my new bluehound!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very smart looking dog Jimmy!   Enjoyed the story and the pics very much.   Sounds like both of you may have found what you are looking for.....and it doesn't hurt that he's welcome back at the

more pics of today while out with the bull cross i got for my mate that was in a bad state when we got him but is coming on a treat now!! i found a dead partridge and he started sniffing it s

looks like a belter mate,hope it all goes well and he does his job,there is a few pure ones on here and they also are top knotch on the bigger stuff!! shot and retrive obviously well done for giving

Posted Images

He is stunning in those pics and jimmy looks an absolute belter to!! He must be a big lad as he looks taller than jim?

cheers mate yeah is a bit taller than him but no where near as strong!!! you will see for self soon!!! next week still good???

Brill mate, nice young dog. And its great that you have give him chance :thumbs: .Whats the other dog like with him, they look ok .how Do you kennel them,?

cheers bird!! the other dog is soft as shit with other dogs to be honest and we do kennel them at the min. they get on sound as a pound BUT we muzzle them just incase when no one is around but i cant see there being a problem they are both nice natured dogs :thumbs:

Well done jimmy :thumbs: now you can put your work into him,hope it goes well for you :thumbs: What you calling him "Torres?" :toast:

:clapper: :clapper: its a good name that i did consider but he is already called alfie and i thought thats a good name with the world cup this summer so i kept it as that for good luck!!! cheers all again enjoyed reading all the positive feed back :thumbs: