walk out with my new bluehound!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very smart looking dog Jimmy!   Enjoyed the story and the pics very much.   Sounds like both of you may have found what you are looking for.....and it doesn't hurt that he's welcome back at the

more pics of today while out with the bull cross i got for my mate that was in a bad state when we got him but is coming on a treat now!! i found a dead partridge and he started sniffing it s

looks like a belter mate,hope it all goes well and he does his job,there is a few pure ones on here and they also are top knotch on the bigger stuff!! shot and retrive obviously well done for giving

Posted Images

cheers all :victory:!!! glad you all can see what i seen in him and like him aswell. waidman he is a pure grey mate and samba i dont know for sure about any injurys mate but he has been in kennels for 5 months and is only 12 months old so i doubt it. ill defo keep you all posted on his progress and his ear tatto is on his right ear and reads sg02 so if anyone can find anything out through that id appreciate it :thumbs: going out with him now for abit so ill put more pics up again later!!!!

more pics of today while out with the bull cross i got for my mate that was in a bad state when we got him but is coming on a treat now!!

Photo0342.jpg

Photo0347.jpg

Photo0349.jpg

Photo0351.jpg

i found a dead partridge and he started sniffing it so i kicked it and he was straight on it giving it a shake about!!

Photo0343.jpg

and one of his feet while stood on tarmac

Photo0345.jpg

• Like 1

cheers all :victory:!!! glad you all can see what i seen in him and like him aswell. waidman he is a pure grey mate and samba i dont know for sure about any injurys mate but he has been in kennels for 5 months and is only 12 months old so i doubt it. ill defo keep you all posted on his progress and his ear tatto is on his right ear and reads sg02 so if anyone can find anything out through that id appreciate it :thumbs: going out with him now for abit so ill put more pics up again later!!!!

very strange ear markings english born greyhounds have 3 letters which indicate the year it was born and 1 number which tells you how many pups were in the litter this ear mark would mean 2 pups the only problem is they dont use 0 in England to earmark dogs ?

very strange ear markings english born greyhounds have 3 letters which indicate the year it was born and 1 number which tells you how many pups were in the litter this ear mark would mean 2 pups the only problem is they dont use 0 in England to earmark dogs ?

ill be honest mate its all new to me i no nothing about the way they get done. its not the clearest tattoo ill take a pic of it tomorrow and put it on here someone somewhere must no where he comes from!!! leave it with me and ill let you no :thumbs: