The Pestpro Forum

I thought this may be a good time to remind any professional pest controllers on here that the Pestpro Forum is thriving at the moment.

There are lots of very good threads on there, with none of the bitching associated with the other pest control forums.

Pete has also added a chatroom to the forum last night.

Can't be that thriving if you need to advertise on here..you know one of the types with all the bitching members..... laugh.gif

Hey what is a pro anyway Matt, just through curiosity, and how does someone elevate themself to this status... Theres quite a few pro's these days, surely someone getting paid for a job doesn't make them pro , pro road sweeper, pro toilet attendant... How come anyone who works for a living doesn't stick pro in front of there job title ?

Can't be that thriving if you need to advertise on here..you know one of the types with all the bitching members..... laugh.gif

Hey what is a pro anyway Matt, just through curiosity, and how does someone elevate themself to this status... Theres quite a few pro's these days, surely someone getting paid for a job doesn't make them pro , pro road sweeper, pro toilet attendant... How come anyone who works for a living doesn't stick pro in front of there job title ?

:clapper: :clapper: PROFESSIONAL WIND UP MERCHANT :clapper: :clapper:

:clapper: :clapper: PROFESSIONAL WIND UP MERCHANT :clapper: :clapper:

YEAH IAN .............. THE TRUTH SOMETIMES HURTS

LETS BE RIGHT ABOUT IT ....................

THERES A HELL OF A LOT OF MEN ON THESE BOARDS CALLING THEMSELVES PROS THAT DIDNT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT TRAPPING AND SNARING IN GENERAL TILL OLD GLENN WATERS SPILT THE BEANS ON THE RUDIMENTS

SUDDENLY WITHOUT LARGE CATCHES OF VERMIN UNDER THEIR BELTS THEY HAVE BECAME " EXPERTS "

WELL ..... MY OLD GRAN HAD A SAYING

" TALKS CHEAP AND TOFFEE STICKS YER TEETH TOGETHER ! "

DUCKWING

Now if the word PRO meant talented in the guise of a someone highly skilled and experienced at the top of there game...the likes of Rooney, then yes I'm pro all the way, but when it comes down to catching animals and getting a few quid well....Theres not that many real pro's... although theres some on here that are...how many would compete with the likes of moley for catching moles ? Or pegandgun/glenn/woodga for snaring ? Yes theres many more, more than competent... But were do you draw the line between basically amateur and pro ?

Anyway... I'm just having some banter...clapper.gif .... Not being a bitch, just livening it up, constructive discussion biggrin.gif !!!

:laugh: @ IanB.......... all taken in good spirit :laugh:

Pestpro is nothing to do with me anymore; I'm just a member, so no, not an advert, merely a reminder......

I did think it was worth reminding a few old members that it was still about. It went through a 'quiet' period, but in the last few weeks it's been very busy on there.

As for the meaning of 'Pro', I'm sure we could fill a whole new thread with that one!!! But seriously, to clarify, Pestpro is a forum for professional pest controllers (by 'professional' we mean those who are qualified, competent and work in the industry), trappers are welcome if they do it for a living.

Now onto the serious business..........

I'm afraid that I'm a little old fashioned, so if Pete (the forum admin) started having 'cross dresser' nights, or any other sort of weird stuff in the chatroom, then I'd be very surprised......... Despite the reputation of most pesties, there seem to be very few of the more 'cosmopolitan' types in the industry..

Anyway, it's still going strong; with or without advertising :tongue2:

Pipe it mole boy.... clapper.gif Its a league of cross dressing "Pro Wannabe Trappers ©", your just punting for more eye candy in messerville... toast.gif

Everyone on there won't dish out information to the newbies, so whats the point... Its fooking hardly rocket science to begin with, bitter and twisted old men....its my precious!!!! laugh.giftongue2.gif

John I banish you to 8 weeks of intensive php programming, enlighten the brain, ditch the traps for they weaken body, mind and soul....oh and cause pro-itus tongue2.gif

I do agree mind, Duckwing seems to be holding a grudge over that hammer clapper.giflaugh.gif

Pipe it mole boy.... clapper.gif Its a league of cross dressing "Pro Wannabe Trappers ©", your just punting for more eye candy ...messers... toast.gif

You have got at least 3 things correct there ian;

messers, wannabe and pro.

Arrange them in any order you like but they all add up to the same :tongue2: