mole trapping

Hi

I am considering getting a few mole traps, it is something to do and will hopefully provide the ferret with some food when i am short on supplies. Just wondered, will i need a large amount of traps to gain success (I am obviously not looking to catch hundreds, as i say its for ferret food, so one or two at a time would be great). I have looked up the Scissor traps, are they any good? and does anyone know a place with reasonable prices. Anyone got any tips etc as i am only a beginner, mole trapping is something i have nearly considered.

Thanks

JackW

Sorry Mr Keswick if i am not a f**king expert like yourself. As i say i am 15 years old and i was 'enquiring' about this method as it is something i have never really thought about.

Thanks others for more 'reasonable replies'.

Hi

I am considering getting a few mole traps, it is something to do and will hopefully provide the ferret with some food when i am short on supplies. Just wondered, will i need a large amount of traps to gain success (I am obviously not looking to catch hundreds, as i say its for ferret food, so one or two at a time would be great). I have looked up the Scissor traps, are they any good? and does anyone know a place with reasonable prices. Anyone got any tips etc as i am only a beginner, mole trapping is something i have nearly considered.

Thanks

JackW

Dont bother with them as ferret food, they wont eat them unless they really have to (at least mine dont), they end up left whole in the corner.

Firstly theres plenty roadkill out there to feed ferrets, not much will happily eat a mole bar a maggot! cant say you will get many moles to feed hungry ferrets anyway.

Secondly there is a search button at the top of the page, there are many posts just like yours asking the same stuff :thumbs: