hushpower 410

is it possible to use 3inch carts in a 410 Hushpower.Or would it cause damage to the moderater?

yeh they are fine use them all time no probs

I don't have one but I am confident they handle 2.5" and 3" carts.

Not sure quite how much sub sonic ammo is available for them but I know Eley do a 3" sub sonic load! :thumbs:

use them all the time on my pedretti hushpower, no worries, :thumbs:

post-5267-126978229253_thumb.jpg

stubbey do you find yours hard to clean onley mines a ba..ted to undo at times wie mod being a tight fit

my 410 un-screws no problem, keep a bit of copper grease on it to stop it from sticking, I also had a 12 bore in the same model, now that was a bar steward and wouldent unscrew

I also use 2" sub sonics for fox dispatch, never had a problem with sticking

use them all the time on my pedretti hushpower, no worries, :thumbs:

post-5267-126978229253_thumb.jpg

stubbey do you find yours hard to clean onley mines a ba..ted to undo at times wie mod being a tight fit

my 410 un-screws no problem, keep a bit of copper grease on it to stop it from sticking, I also had a 12 bore in the same model, now that was a bar steward and wouldent unscrew

I also use 2" sub sonics for fox dispatch, never had a problem with sticking

thanks stubbey will do you just get pissed with rice nosise in mod from time to time

:gunsmilie: As long as the gun is proofed for 3 inch there will be no problem. Use a BoreSnake to clean the barrel , that way you do not have to strip the moderater. 3 inch eley subs are crap, just use the normal 3 inch, there is no difference in noise level and you again an extra 5 yards in range . Avoid full length plastic wad cartridge like winchesters as the wad can get stuck in the baffles and damage them.:hunter: :headshot::

is it possible to use 3inch carts in a 410 Hushpower.Or would it cause damage to the moderater?

Edited by slingshot