gould lines patts

gouldy terriers hear they are makeing big money 3 to 4 hundred a pup f*****g rediculious.money should not come in to it.seen many dogs from gouldys work some top class digging stuff but also some duffers,good and bad in all working lines.do not think there is many dogs that are undilluted left off this line,even fewer that has been tried and tested before being bred off.nice type of dog td.axle see you have another litter must be some bitch to work to be breed off so often.all the best task,now theres a name seen her work a few times :whistling:

Your right, very, very few undiluted still about. Yes she was and still is some bitch although at 8 years i'm careful where i put her but she's not a bitch that will just sit in a kennel and needs to still work. Didn't see task work myself but i worked a son of hers who is the grandfather to these pups and worked the father very hard, who is 9 now. Wayne A and a few others are given pups from every litter i have to make sure i get honest feedback from good digging lads and it also makes sure i don't slip into kennel blindness. If the bitch had smaller litters none would be forsale but with litters of sevens and eights a few pups are spare after the ones i keep and freebies. If you saw Task work then you will know wayne and you know he won't keep shit, neither will i.

hey all a got a dog patt he looks awfull like the bitch at the start just wondering could there be gould stuff in him father to him was brightmore stuff had this breed since a was 16 still got the dog lost the mother in 07 cheers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go mate hard to find pics of him

http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/patterdale88/ this is my pup from ken

top dogs td big lads bitch looks well as does kimbo

Posted Images

gouldy terriers hear they are makeing big money 3 to 4 hundred a pup f*****g rediculious.money should not come in to it.seen many dogs from gouldys work some top class digging stuff but also some duffers,good and bad in all working lines.do not think there is many dogs that are undilluted left off this line,even fewer that has been tried and tested before being bred off.nice type of dog td.axle see you have another litter must be some bitch to work to be breed off so often.all the best task,now theres a name seen her work a few times :whistling:

Your right, very, very few undiluted still about. Yes she was and still is some bitch although at 8 years i'm careful where i put her but she's not a bitch that will just sit in a kennel and needs to still work. Didn't see task work myself but i worked a son of hers who is the grandfather to these pups and worked the father very hard, who is 9 now. Wayne A and a few others are given pups from every litter i have to make sure i get honest feedback from good digging lads and it also makes sure i don't slip into kennel blindness. If the bitch had smaller litters none would be forsale but with litters of sevens and eights a few pups are spare after the ones i keep and freebies. If you saw Task work then you will know wayne and you know he won't keep shit, neither will i.

never thought w did that much digging,seen the dog out of task you had prince work,he was an ok dog ,but not one of the greats.his sister was better.is your bitch boo from puffty.

Nobody ever really knows how much digging people really do, especially these days and you never really know how good a dog is until it's under pressure and pulls out that extra but you would really need to see a dog work more than a few times to see that, Prince did that more than a few times and i dug stuff with him that had been well dogged in the past and the dog never let me down, what more could you ask for. Bo is out of my old bitch spookie. I notice you didn't knock w, so i guess you agree, if the stuff was crap, he wouldn't still have dogs from me. If you want to talk about the dogs any deeper pm me and i'll send you my number but if you just want to try and knock me and my dogs, then don't waste your time or mine, my dogs are out there doing it now, day after day week after week and are worked by a lot of different people, who can give me honest feedback, how many people these days can say that ?

agree totally good n shit in all terriers,i dont keep SHIT, as for the £££ dont include me, as i dont need the money... i very rarely hav a litter, couple more winters n i will put the best dog, over the best bitch we have.. i will be keepin the litter.. cheers tdjnr

:thumbs:

some nice looking dogs on this thread,never owned a gouldy bred dog to be honest, i have a few chaps i know well who have them and there pretty reliable terriers and have dug to a few of them ,i have noticed a few are quite big lumps and quite a few ive come across are mute and real hard dogs but you cant knock a dog for that

regards hedz

axle not knocking any one just stating what i know,prince was an ok dog not one of the greats,i should know i bred him,entered him and worked over forty times,then gave him to the man who sold him to you.there were better dogs out of task.good to hear you intend to test the dogs before you bred of them td.wish more people were the same.the black dogs are going the same way as russels went all cash.axle remember you on the old pat site looking for dogs as you had none at the time,glad to see you found some all the best,out of the game myself now jon.

axle not knocking any one just stating what i know,prince was an ok dog not one of the greats,i should know i bred him,entered him and worked over forty times,then gave him to the man who sold him to you.there were better dogs out of task.good to hear you intend to test the dogs before you bred of them td.wish more people were the same.the black dogs are going the same way as russels went all cash.axle remember you on the old pat site looking for dogs as you had none at the time,glad to see you found some all the best,out of the game myself now jon.

Now i know who you are, i know what you mean when you talk about Prince as we have spoken about him in the past. I never bought the dog i just worked him for several seasons and then returned him. I know what was said about the dog when i had him but i can only say what i saw and the dog was hard into them and never gave. He was almost unmarked when i had him but not when he left, he wasn't the hardest dog i've ever had but he put it in when it was needed and i only ever dug one hole to him. I very nearly lost all my dogs because i didn't breed any for nearly 7 years and all of a sudden i lost a couple very quickly and nearly lost the lot, i'm not going to let that happen again which is why i'm putting dogs out to various people in the hope that should i need them, i can get something back and not have to go through all the hassle i did last time. The dogs are and will be tested properly by not just me but people i trust to enter them properly and test them to the full. The dam line from beck really seems to be throwing some good stuff and by adding the gin dam line i hope to keep the size and strength in the pups which you know yourself became a problem for many people who tried to keep things going by breeding very, very tight. Shame you are out of the dogs as i never got chance to come and dig with you, heard a lot of good stuff about your dogs, mainly over a few beers in the black cock. The dogs will continue to be tested properly by me, w, leon and a couple of other honest lads, i have too much pride in the dogs i breed to let them go soft. All the best mate. Pete.