• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go mate hard to find pics of him

http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/patterdale88/ this is my pup from ken

top dogs td big lads bitch looks well as does kimbo

Posted Images

gouldy terriers hear they are makeing big money 3 to 4 hundred a pup f*****g rediculious.money should not come in to it.seen many dogs from gouldys work some top class digging stuff but also some duffers,good and bad in all working lines.do not think there is many dogs that are undilluted left off this line,even fewer that has been tried and tested before being bred off.nice type of dog td.axle see you have another litter must be some bitch to work to be breed off so often.all the best task,now theres a name seen her work a few times :whistling:

gouldy terriers hear they are makeing big money 3 to 4 hundred a pup f*****g rediculious.money should not come in to it.seen many dogs from gouldys work some top class digging stuff but also some duffers,good and bad in all working lines.do not think there is many dogs that are undilluted left off this line,even fewer that has been tried and tested before being bred off.nice type of dog td.axle see you have another litter must be some bitch to work to be breed off so often.all the best task,now theres a name seen her work a few times :whistling:

agree totally good n shit in all terriers,i dont keep SHIT, as for the £££ dont include me, as i dont need the money... i very rarely hav a litter, couple more winters n i will put the best dog, over the best bitch we have.. i will be keepin the litter.. cheers tdjnr

Your right, very, very few undiluted still about. Yes she was and still is some bitch although at 8 years i'm careful where i put her but she's not a bitch that will just sit in a kennel and needs to still work. Didn't see task work myself but i worked a son of hers who is the grandfather to these pups and worked the father very hard, who is 9 now. Wayne A and a few others are given pups from every litter i have to make sure i get honest feedback from good digging lads and it also makes sure i don't slip into kennel blindness. If the bitch had smaller litters none would be forsale but with litters of sevens and eights a few pups are spare after the ones i keep and freebies. If you saw Task work then you will know wayne and you know he won't keep shit, neither will i.