springer or cocker

[bANNED TEXT] lads and ladies im after a spaniel pup of some kind just wondered if any one knew of any? cheers kk21.

not been funny mate how about cocker x springer :thumbs:

atb keano

yeah could do matey never realy thort about it. its not really for me its for our lass she wants to train it but got a strange feeling shes going to need a bit of guidance :D

I assume that you are asking more where you can get either than which you should get?

There is a bloke with a couple of cocker pups left from a good litter. Nice bloke too

search for cwnhelbach on google.

He is based down just North of Cheltenham

Either will do the job as well as the next its the breedING not the breed thats important

(but id always go cocker ................ just my preference)

[bANNED TEXT] lads and ladies im after a spaniel pup of some kind just wondered if any one knew of any? cheers kk21.

atb keano

good pups, sires father is kingcott del and the sires a nice wee worker aswell

atb

I've only ever trained lab's which have turned out to be ok! Our lass got me a cocker for xmas and the pup's a handful(dvd guidence retrieving already Hawcroft & Ed martin)She's spot on out for walks but wild in the house.(Kennel if I had my way

atb keano

My daughter had a couple of sprockers keano, she sold one to a gamekeeper who is over the moon with it.

post-41670-126972118254_thumb.jpg

I assume that you are asking more where you can get either than which you should get?

There is a bloke with a couple of cocker pups left from a good litter. Nice bloke too

search for cwnhelbach on google.

He is based down just North of Cheltenham

Either will do the job as well as the next its the breedING not the breed thats important

(but id always go cocker ................ just my preference)

had a search but it didnt come up. was it mike shaws pups?

Im looking for another cocker to bring on for next year. i rushed the one i have now and put faults into it so trying to iron them out now.

I like cockers as there great little characters and no two are alike. Edward martin siad it right.' a cocker is a little person, a springer, well its just a springer really'

Phil.