Disgusting too angry for words

My friends brother served 12 years in germany with the british army and he cant get a house in his hometown near his family.Hes being discharged in may on medical grounds after being shot they tried to get him to accept a dive in glasgow full of afghanistans and irauqis.Housing office said well would do well next to them your a soldier deal with it.I didnt make the war or make you join the army did i?Cheecky f*****g cow.Shes done her best to try and stop this so please sign it folks for him his kids and his wife he suffers from ptsd as well lifes not been very pleasant to him in recent months.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Home4Heroes/EVd3c0DuglemCe5rgjA2qw6

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

were is the office were she works , get her name and postion , take this to the papers radio tv, do not let this go contact his local mp, and all the other parties , make as much noise as you

My friends brother served 12 years in germany with the british army and he cant get a house in his hometown near his family.Hes being discharged in may on medical grounds after being shot they tried to get him to accept a dive in glasgow full of afghanistans and irauqis.Housing office said well would do well next to them your a soldier deal with it.I didnt make the war or make you join the army did i?Cheecky f*****g cow.Shes done her best to try and stop this so please sign it folks for him his kids and his wife he suffers from ptsd as well lifes not been very pleasant to him in recent months.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Home4Heroes/EVd3c0DuglemCe5rgjA2qw6

Signed, should ship the cow out for a tour.

As if these people havent enough on their plate I would complain about this woman if that is what she said condescending bitch she doesnt deserve to have a job talking to people like that :angry:

Signed. :yes:

There was a piece in the local papers here a few years back, they put an ex solider with bad post traumatic stress disorder into a council bungalow in Castlemartin here in Pembs. Nothing wrong with that you might think, Castlemartin is a lovely little rural village miles from anywhere.

It'd be an ideal spot for a rehabilitating solider to get better in piece and quiet.....

....if it wasn't also the location of one of the army's biggest live firing ranges in the UK, complete with tank and infantry live fire training on a regular basis.. :doh:

signed and bloody disgusted,the man has served his country(us and queen) to be dealt a crap hand by a condecending slapper??????

UNREAL only here.

when he gets "one on him" and necks one of the people who live there he will get banged up :wallbash:

the man has taken a WAR INJURY and should be put in the fecking ritz untill they find a house worthy of him and his family,that would be money well spent imho(certainly better spent than a bloody bird house for an mp :boxing::boxing: )

rant over.

it pisses me off that brave men and women who are willing to give evrything are treated like shit by people who neither care nor know what sacrifice they have brought.

SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waidmann