3men1hammer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cruelest images i've ever seen. I watched it once months ago and could not watch it again. I've seen plenty of naughty vids, hangings, stonning, burnt alive, shocked, stabbed, shot etc and none of them really effect me but even the coldest of people would be effected by that video. I would reccomend not watching it. It effected me for weeks.

100% fake still sick

unfortunatley mate it's 100% real

Google the Retarded Policeman - now there is some funny shite. I like to watch funny stuff when ever I watch stuff like those Russian Maniacs I get jumpy and start shooting foreign cars with my assault rifle collection. When I run out of ammo I just sit and rock back and forth trying not to think about political correctness.

AH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ----- Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :diablo::whistling:

I watched a few ages ago, but that one video when the Russian soldier gets his head cut off by some lunatic Muslim with a knife, and then they show some Russian hostage blindfolded talking saying something along the lines of that him and the other hostages are OK, then the next thing you see is the bloke lying down with his head on a tree stump I think it was and this piece of shit jumps up behind him with an axe and hacks his head off.

It made me feel bad, I just thought they're someone's sons, brothers maybe fathers. Never watched another one after that, f*cking horrible.

The Russians are even more mental than the Yanks, their murder rate is 4 times higher than that of the Yanks (Well it was the last time I checked anyhow).

that three men one hammer is deffently the sickest video iv ever seen i dont know how some one could be so crule to some one for no reason ! i thought thay was tourchering the bloke untill i read what thay was saying and thay was trying to kill him but thay couldent do the job well !!! the three sick weirdo's practiced on animals first and then went on to humans and who ever said thay should get the same treatment what thay gave that bloke i couldent aggree with you more or thay should get some thing worse but i say you couldent get to much worse then that anyways !!!!!!

It's crazy how 3 like minded people could get together, you'd of thought one of them would of put a stop to it, crazy, i had a flick threw the video - stuff like that doesn't really bother me but it's quite harrowing.

ye it makes you think how could 3 sick fcuks like that meet up and how do bring it up in conversation...eeeeeeh fancy kidnapping someone and smashing his face in and stick screw drivers in his eye :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

they probably met on a internet forum

will we grab a green for the craic saturday? lol :ninja:

I remember accidentally downloading a video called 'unknown soldier' when I was looking for WW2 videos. It was a video of Taliban cutting off the head of some poor russian conscript. It was one of those situations like a car crash where you want to look away but can't. I can still remember the horrible noise he made as the sick f**k pushed the serated knife into his throat and started sawing away. This was way back before the Ken Bigley type vids of late.

i dont fansy watching it could some one thats seen it say what you seen in the video so people wont watch out of curioserty i would of fort the familey would be able to get it taken off the internet the scary thing is there will be some sick bas :censored: ds will enjoyy watching it :wallbash: