too small????

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

loadsof time for him to grow yet mate,3 maybee 4" more dont be to botherd about size, well thats what my missus says to me.

let hin out in the field and theyl run around and excersise as much as theyre able for

Posted Images

give me a buzz if you looking for a bunnie or 2 when you want 2 start him

that would be dead rabbits to feed him wit, wouldnt it?

:feck::feck::feck: ....lads u some ejeit.... :doh:

think about what u said, when u figure that, figure out why i replied with that.. Then you'l see that i was helpin u from gettin slated by others.. Think about it! :hmm::doh:

then you'l see who the eejit is..

Edited by wexford Pa

Good post Mr Jones and an interesting thread. My Whippet's just over 4 months and is 18" TTS, he's grown an inch since last month but I hadn't bothered measuring him before that.

Does anyone know how if exercise affects a dog's growth much? I keep getting told different things like he shouldn't run too far as it'll stunt his growth and other people say the opposite, that he needs a good run to keep his bones strong and healthy.

would like to see a pic of your pup thumbs.gif what height were the parents???....not sure about exercise hopefully somebody on here will know...

Here's some recent ones from a few days back mate. His dad was 22" TTS, not certain on the mum but I think she was around 18" TTS. A few mates that have seen him reckon that he'll be a tall lad but I have no idea how he'll turn out.

PICT1350.jpg

frankprofile.jpg

lovely looking dog mate thumbs.gif hope he comes good for you thumbs.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Added this on another post too but....

Hi,

Mines was the following:

19 tts @ about 4 1/2 months

22 tts @ about 6 months

24 tts @ about 10 months

Still 24 tts @ 12 months and 55lbs

she is 3/4 Grey 1/4 Bull.

Atb Mr Jones

Hi,

We have a 4 and a half month old beddyxwhippet.Dad was 19 inch,mum 17 inch.Mum was brilliant with rabbits,not sure how big Ted will grow,he is 17 inches to the shoulder,and very stocky.

Here is a pic from last week.

Amanda

dscf1204.jpg

very nice pup thumbs.gif

a dogs to small when it gets beat on a fast rabbit or hare pre ban or just not of qaulity breeding, some small dogs with long backs good poweful back legs can run ,but they are usaly of very well bred racing grews ,nothing worse seeing a small dog getting a towing of fast qaurry at times ,on large arable land , and long slips