bull x 25 tts 70lbs 10/11 mths old

i currently feed my dog once a day about a pound and a half of meat and or rice pasta or complete dry food i have only just started getting him fit his ribs only show slightly am i feeding too much or too little?just wondering how much other people feed?

i currently feed my dog once a day about a pound and a half of meat and or rice pasta or complete dry food i have only just started getting him fit his ribs only show slightly am i feeding too much or too little?just wondering how much other people feed?

If he's not piling on the weight and you've only just started getting him fit i'd leave it as it is for the mo. The more he burns off the more he'll need to eat so you'll need to find a balance when he's looking right as to how much food/excercise you give him. If you run him a lot then weight might drop off him so be prepared to feed him more.

just give him a good bowl of food and when hes finished take it awy til the next day,hel eat his fill

I've only ever found this worked with the Spaniel? I could leave food down for him all day if I wanted to and he'd take what he wanted, when he wanted. If I tried this with any of my current dogs, they'd split their sides before they stopped eating!

Matt, Tyke looked fine when I saw him mate, your doing fine by him. As others have said, you'll be able to see if he's losing/gaining too much weight, it doesn't happen over night so you'll have plenty of time to sort it out.

just give him a good bowl of food and when hes finished take it awy til the next day,hel eat his fill

I've only ever found this worked with the Spaniel? I could leave food down for him all day if I wanted to and he'd take what he wanted, when he wanted. If I tried this with any of my current dogs, they'd split their sides before they stopped eating!

Matt, Tyke looked fine when I saw him mate, your doing fine by him. As others have said, you'll be able to see if he's losing/gaining too much weight, it doesn't happen over night so you'll have plenty of time to sort it out.

every dogs is different your right,but iv had a good few dogs and it always worked for me so im just talking by my experience.i feed em dry food mainly but if its meat or anything like that they would keep eating