hi i have for sale a 18ftx6ft pigeon shed i was going to have it as a shed and dog kennel all in one but i have been told by the council i can not erect it so i have to get a smaller size shed this shed in good cond its had pigeons init could do with another coat of paint and re felting i will try and get a pic up of google to show the type of shed its the one with 3 sliding doors on the front for 3 shed sections but this only has one partision can not take pic of shed as its stacked up in garden not aloud to put shed up buyer to collect from worksop notts im lookin for £150 ono atb flinty

this is a pic i can get as close to as the real thing dif is no side door it has 3 sliding doors on the front per section

post-3546-12692758858.jpg

any more questions just ask or pm me for my number atb dan

this is a pic i can get as close to as the real thing dif is no side door it has 3 sliding doors on the front per section

post-3546-12692758858.jpg

any more questions just ask or pm me for my number atb dan

hi i have for sale a 18ftx6ft pigeon shed i was going to have it as a shed and dog kennel all in one but i have been told by the council i can not erect it so i have to get a smaller size shed this shed in good cond its had pigeons init could do with another coat of paint and re felting i will try and get a pic up of google to show the type of shed its the one with 3 sliding doors on the front for 3 shed sections but this only has one partision can not take pic of shed as its stacked up in garden not aloud to put shed up buyer to collect from worksop notts im lookin for £150 ono atb flinty