cruelty

In my opinion, ferreters dont sell live rabbits...But live rabbit sellers will use ferrets to get the rabbits they need to sell - There not ferreters...there a nuisance.

They clean out each and every area they find, ferret all year round and leave nothing for nobody & never have permission...

But - When they get £7 / £8 for a live rabbit...I can, to a point see why they do it, I know of people that have made close to £1000 in a good week from live rabbits...But It is the greyhound trainers keeping them in business, I get asked time and time again for live rabbits...But I believe that anything that is hunted deserves not only respect, but to be humanely and quickly dispatched...

The problem now in my area is, if you seek permission for ferreting, people automatically assume you are taking live rabbits and sometimes refuse...A poor reputation is being made for the ferreter with the help of live rabbit sellers aided by greyhound trainers

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion, ferreters dont sell live rabbits...But live rabbit sellers will use ferrets to get the rabbits they need to sell - There not ferreters...there a nuisance.   They clean out each and e

Your mate sounds like a f*cking moron. 'I get the money, thats all i care about' - says it all. He shouldn't even be allowed to keep ferrets, f*cking prick. I hope he reads all these posts.

Jai.

you could just let him see a wild rabbit leashed ,then give him a dead one to play and chuck about same thing , it is cruel but if nessasary to make a good dog better then well you have to think were your priorities lie ,if it was going to make the dog better then forget about the cruelty aspect beacause , to me all forms of sport have pain togain sucsess no mater what , so if it works and there not doing it publicly , not my problem

a fiver a rabbit as long as the dog eats it must be the way forward poacher , for a dog that needs jeed up to become a winner , or you could always tie a skin to an antis ass and let the dog chew on it lol, i dont no the rabbit greyhound scenario if it works but surly some dogs get pissed of with the toy rabbit ,after a season or two , so afresh bit of meat must help at times to give him a yard , don tno not aproffesional greyhound man ,

a fiver a rabbit as long as the dog eats it must be the way forward poacher , for a dog that needs jeed up to become a winner , or you could always tie a skin to an antis ass and let the dog chew on it lol, i dont no the rabbit greyhound scenario if it works but surly some dogs get pissed of with the toy rabbit ,after a season or two , so afresh bit of meat must help at times to give him a yard , don tno not aproffesional greyhound man ,

Drugs and live rabbits for a winning flapperlaugh.gif Been told them old cockrells gee them up a bitthumbs.gif

never done that either , as most rats we caut werre with bolted with ferrets and dogs just got them , i wouldnt explain youre self as most feed them on dried food rabbit once in awhile and well they probaly let the rabbits go lol , ps twent five years since i heard or saw of someone having to let a rabbit go for a dog to learn to catch mate ,

to many people see ££££££££ and dont respect the quarry there hunting

now my mum and dad and nanna and grandad make a living off racing greyhounds and we use a lure machine gets them hiped up just the same and also skined rabbits stuffed round a few tennis balls works fine

if the NGRC found people doing this brutal act i dont think they would be welcome on the tracks

farmer :thumbs:

Its cruel SICK FU**ERS that do this sort of thing is the reason we all get tared with the same brush

The antis use this sort of sick passtime to use against All people that ferret when telling jo public what we get up to

I for one would never and dont ever want to be part of this cruelty no matter how much i was offered per rabbit