Hunting Life - Running Dog Screensaver

Hi All,

As the close season is kind of here i was thinking of doing a hunting life screensaver.

Idea would be to email me pictures that you have taken that would be processed(size ammended to fit screensaver, text added and a hunting life logo watermark added) then posted up to the forum for everyone to download.

Text i would add is maybe the dogs name and brief description.

Any thoughts?

Take it easy

Edd

69 views and no comments, f*ck you then! Offer to do something for free and get no replies.

Bitch about other people and act like a keyboard hardnut and the thread gets 20 pages! i give up.

relax bud, i cant speak for other people but its not something that appeals to me, maybe im not of that generation,

69 views and no comments, f*ck you then! Offer to do something for free and get no replies.

Bitch about other people and act like a keyboard hardnut and the thread gets 20 pages! i give up.

nice thought mate,but in my case not really hot on this computer jargon,yes i know what a screensaver is,just want be able turn the thing on read what i want,turn it off,i to maybe not of that generation,but a good offer none the less :thumbs:

fek me edd you will go off you head by the end of the sumer :tongue2: :tongue2: kind offer mate some lads will have it done for sure :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yeah too true, may do a little bit of fishing over the summer, did a bit as a lad and enjoy it. Also going to pop over to wales and do a bit of kayaking to calm my aggressive streak!

I will do a sample one this weekend and post it up, if people like it i will do a different one every few months.

Yeah too true, may do a little bit of fishing over the summer, did a bit as a lad and enjoy it. Also going to pop over to wales and do a bit of kayaking to calm my aggressive streak!

I will do a sample one this weekend and post it up, if people like it i will do a different one every few months.

done some kayaking when i lived there mate some good river aseshaly after a drop of rain be doging some fishing here to :thumbs: :thumbs: glad you sound more chilled now lol :boogie::boxing: