lets see you working whippets!

hollie, that's a fine bitch bud, could tell us how she is breed

I have no idea, i bought her from a local women, the parents weren't anything special, i just wanted a whippet, she is a funny little thing, 6 months old and got fire in her belly that i have never had in a dog before, took on my BIG tom cat the other day icon_eek.gif .

To be honest im not sure she is 100% whippet, she seems to be a throw back, she is heavily built and has a 'smile' that resembles a staffie!!

post-27622-126916072957_thumb.jpg

My dog blue, sadley went off with the terrier a month ago and never returned, ive still not found him :cry: Took everything i asked of him and was only 17 months old.

post-19808-126915947636_thumb.jpg

post-19808-126915944164_thumb.jpg

post-19808-126915950302_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear that DG, he was a cracking dog hope he turns up

Lewis

I have no idea, i bought her from a local women, the parents weren't anything special, i just wanted a whippet, she is a funny little thing, 6 months old and got fire in her belly that i have never had in a dog before, took on my BIG tom cat the other day icon_eek.gif .

To be honest im not sure she is 100% whippet, she seems to be a throw back, she is heavily built and has a 'smile' that resembles a staffie!!

to look at reminds me of a german shepard cross my mate had

I don't think she's 100% Whippet but she's a stunner victory.gif

No nor do i, I saw both parents, dad was a good strong whippet, mum was tiny, the smallest whippet ive seen so it suprises me that she looks the way she does, maybe mum got out and had it off with another dog, possibly whippet X !!

My 6 month old pup

post-27622-126912128734_thumb.jpg

Hey mate is this a malinois x??

Cheers

Magyar Agar

to look at reminds me of a german shepard cross my mate had

Yeah i know what you mean, i have seen GSD Xs that look the double of her only ALOT BIGGER lol, she is very small but she is sturdy and strong with the heart of a lion !