is she going to come in season

two out of three jills are taken ages to come into season my mates jill that im breeding for him this year started to come into season after the others and is preety much there but the other 2 havent really come in that fare there not swelling right up i have had them in with the hob but they a a tumble but dont actualy do it what could be happening would it be best to seperate them till thee fully in??

Well you will know its the longer daylight hours that brings them into season and its still no that light in the mornings and evenings and its still bloody cold with snow still lying ,i reckon its a blessing there no coming into season yet aprils plenty time for them to start

i know about breeding but the jill i had last year came in censored.gif season quicker last year

Ash you say you know about breeding yet in your first post you wrote this,- "the other 2 havent really come in that fare there not swelling right up i have had them in with the hob but they a a tumble but dont actualy do it what could be happening ."

That doesn't sound like someone who knows about breeding.hmm.gif

Be patient and wait untill they come into season properly before putting them in with a hob.thumbs.gif